28 February 2010

Welcome To My World!

I am Jessica, and I hope that you will take this journey with me. I am mostly doing this blog because I want to join the awesome community of military spouse bloggers, but I am also doing it as a way to pass the time. My husband will be deploying soon, and it's our first deployment. I know that many, many people have been where I am and where I'm about to go. This is a great way to get advice, meet other bloggers and hopefully meet new friends! Along the way, I will introduce to you the people in my life. Of course, OPSEC will always be first and foremost in my mind!

I am also doing this blog for the journey I am about to take. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2009, and I want to see what my options are as far as treatment. I, personally, don't want to be on birth control pills for the rest of my life. My husband and I would love to have a family one day, and hope to try for one after he gets back from his deployment. I would love to meet others who have been diagnosed with PCOS.

This is my life, and I hope you will join me on the trip.

1 comment:

Steena said...

Hey!! I love the blog you have going on here! :)
I just wanted to let you know I have PCOS too! If you ever want to chat let me know.. I've read soooo much on it and there are so many other treatments besides BC.
Can't wait to read more from you!
--Christina