14 July 2011

WE HAVE A PLACE!!!

WOOO HOOOO!!! I am so excited to be able to say that we have a house and we start moving tomorrow! We have to head back up north to the parents house to pick some things up (and a couple of parents up!) and then it's time to head back south and start moving our stuff in! We love our new place and can't wait to get everything set up and have a "home." It's still an apartment, but it's bigger than the house we had when we first got married. After we get everything settled and set up, I will be looking for a job. I'm so nervous about that! I haven't had a job in over two years, but it will be nice to have a little extra money to pay on the vehicles to get them paid off.

That's been about all that's going on. We have been staying at the hotel since Sunday night and I'm so glad tonight is the last night here. This has been a great hotel though. I would recommend it to anybody coming to this area.

Have a great weekend and be blessed! We will talk soon!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for having a place!!! :) Congrats!!

Sasha said...

Thats awesome!

Mrs. Snugglebunny said...

yay

Anonymous said...

I am fully anticipating pictures please and thank you =]

I'll Love You Forever said...

woo hoo! glad you found a place! Hope you have been able to get all moved in and organized, good job with the job hunt