It's that time again! Here is Part 3 of my 100 Facts About Me. Don't forget to head over to Megan's blog at Megan Writes and link up.
51. We planned our wedding in four months. We got married one year and three days after our first date.
52. I make lists when I get stressed.
53. I want to learn more about Greek Mythology.
54. I love the stars. They make me feel small, but part of something bigger than I could ever imagine.
55. I haven't been to the ocean since our honeymoon in 2007.
56. I want to learn a foreign language or two or three.
57. I worked at a vet's office for about three months. I had to quit because my heart was broken and I cried every single day I worked.
58. Sometimes I think way too much!
59. I walked down the aisle barefoot. I WAS NOT PREGNANT!!
60. I did not cry on my wedding day.
61. I love Wizards of Waverly Place.
62. I don't really drink. I am normally the DD when we go out.
63. When I do drink, I like Arbor Mist Blackberry wine and Mikes Black Cherry Lemonade. I'm a cheap drunk! LOL
64. Black Cherry is my favorite kind of Kool Aid.
65. Black Cherry is my favorite Yankee Candle scent.
66. I only drink milk if it's chocolate or with cereal.
67. I hate socks and shoes. I only wear them when I have to!
68. I big, pink, puffy heart flip flops!!
69. But I hate when people look at my toes. I made the mistake of sending M a picture of my toes painted black while he was deployed. (I told him I was goth!) He sends it to me pretty regularly saying that he's looking at my toes. UGH!
70. Now that M is home, I don't know what to blog about, but I want to keep blogging.
71. I love my snuggie!!
72. I never have my umbrella when it's raining.
73. I'm addicted to Facebook.
74. Dill Pickle chips are my favorite. I would seriously eat the whole bag in one sitting.
75. I've been to two WWE events. (The Rock is way hot in person!)
Come back next week for the final 25 facts and don't forget to link up!!