If you are on Twitter, you have probably seen the hashtag #100factsaboutme going around. Instead of clogging up Twitter with it, Megan over at Megan Writes decided to do it in a blog. Since I am behind, I'm doing Part 1 and Part 2 today. The other two parts will be up in a few days. I've only got 6 more facts to think of!
1. I don't usually like it when someone shortens my name. VERY few get away with it. If somebody calls me Jess, I normally answer with 'ica.'
2. I'm WAY too tender-hearted. I seriously cry at everything. Commercials, daytime soaps, dogs tied to chains outside, homeless people. M has told me to close my eyes before while we are driving down the road. It's BAD!
3. I'm a huge animal person. Once we get to our "new normal," I'm going vegan.
4. I've met LeAnn Rimes, Sara Evans, Carrie Underwood, Jessica Andrews and Candace Cameron Bure.
5. I love concerts. Some of my favorites were Bon Jovi, Kid Rock, Carrie Underwood, and Reba to name a few.
6. During deployment, we paid off everything except the car and truck.
7. I am ready for a job!!! I never thought I would say that, but I am.
8. I am an avid reader. I love everything except scary books.
9. I'm addicted to Food Network, HGTV, The Golden Girls, Ghost Adventures and Lockup. Crazy, right?
10. I'm older than M by 2 months and 2 weeks. The longest of my life!!
11. I am the youngest in my immediate family and the youngest grandchild on my dad's side.
12. I've decided that I will never move home again during a deployment. Too much stress!
13. I've become addicted to Twitter.
14. M cooks better than I do.
15. I was painfully shy growing up. I still am, but I think at least a little better than I was.
16. M was my first boyfriend.
17. I never thought I would get married.
18. Sometimes I think I'm ready for kids. Sometimes I know I'm not.
19. I play video games with M to spend time with him.
20. I think I annoy M with some of the questions I ask. They do come out of left field sometimes.
21. I'm at the beginning of renewing my Faith.
22. I drive a 2008 Mazda 6 named Mazzie.
23. I've spent way too much money trying to find a skin care routine I like.
24. I love You Tube! It has everything and more on it.
25. Grape is the only jelly I like.
26. I hardly butter anything. I only use it to cook, for mashed potatoes, and VERY few other things.
27. I don't salt anything after it's on the table.
28. I'm clumsy. I've gotten better, but if I wear heels (other than boots) I have to have M's arm!
29. I do not like York Peppermint Patty's or anything that's chocolate and mint together.
30. For right now, I eat chicken and I eat bread, but I can't eat chicken and bread together.
31. I don't eat KFC.
32. I'm doing my family tree. I've traced some of my mom's side back to Ireland.
33. I got Shadow for Christmas in 2009.
34. I had to beg M for three hours to get Tank. He finally relented and now loves Tank more than I do. One argument he is glad I won!
35. My uncle received a Purple Heart during Vietnam.
36. I had quit biting my nails for a few years. I recently started biting them again. I NEED to quit.
37. I'm allergic to Ultram.
38. My most major surgery to date was for my wisdom teeth. ***KNOCK ON WOOD***
39. I've never broken a bone. ***KNOCK ON WOOD***
40. Two of my all time favorite movies are Sister Act and Casper. Can I keep you?
41. I was born and raised in Alabama.
42. I get motion sickness very easily. Riding in the backseat of a car, boats, movies/tv shows with shaky cameras.
43. My favorite condiment is mustard. I think I've converted M too!
44. I love pickles (all kinds) and want to make my own.
45. I LOVE football! ROLL TIDE ROLL
46. I like to think I can sing.
47. I'm afraid of crickets/grasshoppers/any bug that jumps.
48. I scream like a little girl when I have to kill a spider. I throw a shoe hard, hope it hits and run away screaming.
49. I grew up in an all-white town and I don't have a racist bone in my body. M did as well and he doesn't either. DON'T HOLD IT AGAINST US!!
50. I love checking the mail!!
Okay. That's part 1 and 2. Don't forget to link up!