17 September 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

I haven't been able to do this in a couple of weeks, so I'm excited about getting back to it!


This week's questions are:

1.  How do you spend your deployment money, do you save, pay off bills or enjoy the extra money while it is there to buy the things you do not normally have? (from Troop Petrie)
   
I am trying to pay off our credit card and pay down on the Jeep we have. I am paying down on it so we can trade/sell it when husband comes home for the truck he wants. I am trying to save a little as well, but that's not going as well as I wanted it to go. Once I get the credit card paid off, I think it will help a little. I'm also buying a few things that we wanted/needed every once in a while.

2.   If you could relive one occasion or moment, what would it be? (from Currently On Land)

I think I would relive the first few months of dating with my husband.

3.   What’s the worst job you ever had and if it was so bad why did you take it? (from Faith and Deploying)

The worst job I ever had was when I worked at a Vet's office. It wasn't bad as in the work, it was bad for me personally because I am such an animal person and I couldn't stand to see animals hurt or having to put them under for surgery.

4.   If you could play any character on TV, who would you be?  (from Many Waters)

There are so many to choose from... Truth be told, it would probably be somebody from a soap opera, but I don't know which character. LOL

5.   If you could become the world’s expert in something, what would it be? (from Army of Two)

I don't know why this one copied this way, but whatever... I would become an expert in money. Making, saving, investing, spending.... the list could go on. It's not that I want to be rich, I just want to be able to say 'hey, I want that,' and be able to get it. Comfortable, I guess you could call it.

Head over to wifeofasailor.com and join in!!

3 comments:

New Girl on Post said...

I love your answer to number 5. I wish I was an expert at money too! I hate budgeting!

hmb said...

Saving never goes as I'd want it to...I try and I try but retail therapy is very important to my health while he is away...

Unknown said...

Passing this on to you. http://megandubyuh.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-lovely-blog-award.html