I know... It's been a while since I've posted, but really nothing has been going on. I don't have much to talk about, but tomorrow is a big day!!! Check back tomorrow!
Check in over at Wife Of A Sailor and link us with us!
This weeks questions are:
1. What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your experience as a Military Spouse?
It made me realize how strong I actually am. Yes, I can be independent when I have to be, but I would rather have my husband home.
2. What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
Since Husband rejoined the Army, the only vacations we have taken have been back home to see family. I love the beach and hope that when he gets home from this deployment, and we figure everything out, we can take a vacation to an all-inclusive resort.
3. If you could have any fast-food restaurant in the food court on base/post what would you pick?
I'm going to go with Chick-Fil-A with this one. They had them in Colorado, but they don't have them in NY. Everyone should be able to eat Chick-Fil-A, except Sunday when they are closed!
4. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
We went to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. It was the last time I've been to the beach, and that was over three years ago! I'm so ready to go back!
5. If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why?
Hmm, I don't really know. I would like to have a horse ranch one day... so I guess that?