07 October 2010

Happy Birthday Tank!!!

I know it's been a while, but I'm just not in the mood to blog. I think I have too much on my mind at the moment and it's all things that I can't/do not want to share. So... today is my precious boys birthday!! He is 5, we think. For those who don't know the story, we rescued Tank two years ago on 27 October 2008. The longest I have been away from him was this weekend when we went to Chicago. Normally, he goes everywhere with us. I can't imagine life without him.

Spoiled!! He loves his blanket!!

That's his daddy's beach towel.

This is what I deal with when I work out on the floor.

Yes, he has his own couch! This is the old blanket. It stays outside now.

Isn't he gorgeous?!?

He is always so happy! I can't wait to see him with his dad on R&R!!

He misses this man something fierce! I miss that man something fierce too!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Hope Tank had a very good birthday!!! He is such a good dog and yes his Nana loves him also. Have a good weekend. Love you so much!!

Unknown said...

Aw, how sweet! Happy Birthday, Tank!

Kathryn said...

Aww cute dog! Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Awe how sweet! Happy Birthday to your Tank!

Miss E said...

Aw Happy (belated) Birthday Tank!!! He's such a handsome dog!