21 October 2010

Shopping at Kohl's/Birthday

Yesterday, we went to Kohl's to see what the sale was. I ended up getting my R&R clothes and now I just have to pick which outfit I want to wear! Here is what I got:

I got these at Shoe Carnival. Buy 1 Get 1 1/2 off. I love them!!

I'm going to wear this with black leggings and boots. Cute? I'm thinking of wearing it to pick husband up...

Or this dress with the boots? I can't pick!!
 Today is husbands birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!! I love you!! I picked his birthday presents up yesterday at Kohl's as well. If he doesn't like them, I got new clothes!!


 I love Kohl's and that store will be the death of me one day. They have the cutest Christmas plates, etc. with snowmen on them, but you have to buy them one by one. Too expensive for this girl, but I will be getting some Christmas plates this year. YAY!! I've been wanting them forever!

Again, I have to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUSBAND!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY AND I WILL SEE YOU SOON-ISH!!!

 

14 comments:

Jen said...

I love everything you got, the boots are awesome!!!!

Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Renee said...

I love the boots! Kohls is always a great idea when shopping...that's why I stay out of there (LOL).

Happy Birthday to your Husband!!

Mrs. Snugglebunny said...

I love dress #1 and those boots are super cute!

Mrs. Monkey said...

Love the sassy boots! :) Makes me feel like shopping! :D

Chantal said...

Oh my goodness, I miss Kohl's! We don't have one here in Hawaii. :(

lmc said...

I'm glad R&R is soon-ish!!!

Paula said...

Yay for R&R shopping! Love the boots and I super love the first top with leggings idea. Cuteness!
We don't have a Kohl's nearby but I just found one about 30 minutes away. I'm going looking for those Christmas plates now. I have always wanted some nice ones and all I have now is something I got after Christmas at Target one year on clearance because I couldn't afford more.
Thanks for the excitement on shopping. I needed a boost!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday to my Son-In-Law..The top with the leggings is the one!!! I can't wait to see you in them, I love the boots.. You think your Mom could borrow the boots..

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to the hubs!!! Those boots are SEXYYY!! I would go with the boots and the top with leggings.. so cute :)

Newlywed and Deployed said...

Love the boots! I vote for the sweater top with leggings! I went to Kohls last weekend and wanted every Christmas decoration (I did get a stocking to send to the Mister)! Can't wait to hear all about your R&R, so happy for you! :)

Beka said...

Yay for Kohls! Love that store! :) How exciting, buying R&R clothes! Love the boots!

Unknown said...

Cutesy for sure!!!

Jessica said...

I love Kohl's! Its definetly one of my faves ;)

The boots are great! and I love dress #1

Happy Birthday to your hubby and yay for R&R coming up =)

Kathryn said...

Love the dress so cute!