28 December 2010

9 MONTHS!!!

Saturday was Christmas, but it was also 9 months into this deployment. I had a post, but I guess I never got around to writing it. I'm so grateful that it's been 9 months and that we are on a downward spiral that leads to M coming home. I've got ranges, but I want something more concrete. I know, it's the Army, but wishful thinking is good right?

Christmas was okay. I wasn't expecting anything, so I didn't get my hopes up. I got to talk to M on Christmas Eve and he sounded like he was doing okay. I worried about him with it being the holidays. I am so glad that the holidays are done. It means we are one day closer to him getting home!

Be Blessed!!

3 comments:

April said...

thanks for linking up with the military monday blog hop!! i hope you can come back next week :)

i hope the rest of this deployment FLIES by for you!! be strong, girl!

best,
april

www.marineparents-blog.com

Unknown said...

Woohoo, hang in there, only a few more months.

lmc said...

I'm hating the range too! :)