Head over to wifeofasailor.com and join in!
This weeks questions:
- If you were given $1,000 right now, how would you spend it? I would use it to pay on our credit card. It's almost paid off and I want to get it paid off before husband comes home from deployment.
- If you had to choose a movie title (a real one that already exists) for your life story, what would it be? I guess I would say... Stand By Me
- If you were a teacher, what subject would you like to teach? Whatever First Grade teachers teach. I think they teach everything, or they did when I was in first grade.
- Has being a MilSpouse changed how you view holidays or how your holidays are celebrated? If so, how? If not, what hasn’t changed? They make me appreciate every moment I get to spend with my husband. This will be our first Christmas apart and it's HARD!
- What is your favorite Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) memory? Our first Christmas away from home in 2007. I've never been away from my family during a holiday. It was just us, our one present each, and that's it. We focused more on ourselves, than what we had to buy, where we had to go, etc.