03 December 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

TGIF! I'm so glad that it's Friday, even though I don't have a job... Weird.

Head over to wifeofasailor.com and join in!

This weeks questions:

  1. If you were given $1,000 right now, how would you spend it? I would use it to pay on our credit card. It's almost paid off and I want to get it paid off before husband comes home from deployment.
  2. If you had to choose a movie title (a real one that already exists) for your life story, what would it be? I guess I would say... Stand By Me
  3. If you were a teacher, what subject would you like to teach? Whatever First Grade teachers teach. I think they teach everything, or they did when I was in first grade.
  4. Has being a MilSpouse changed how you view holidays or how your holidays are celebrated? If so, how? If not, what hasn’t changed?  They make me appreciate every moment I get to spend with my husband. This will be our first Christmas apart and it's HARD!
  5. What is your favorite Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) memory? Our first Christmas away from home in 2007. I've never been away from my family during a holiday. It was just us, our one present each, and that's it. We focused more on ourselves, than what we had to buy, where we had to go, etc. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think Friday's just bring about a feel-good feeling altogether :) Oh, and I think you are right about first grade teachers haha.