05 December 2010

Day 250!!!!... and a PCS coming soon!

I know I say the same things over and over every time I post a day/week blog, but I sincerely cannot believe how fast this year has went by. I'm sure it has to do with being busy, traveling in between places, getting care packages together, taking care of myself Tank and Shadow, and the list goes on and on.

My only wish is that time was flying by faster for my husband. He recently moved again and they are making his group do stupid things that don't even make sense. It's not something I understand at all!!

I went last week and got a facial! It was AMAZING and I want to do it again soon. I just wish the stuff that she put on my face wasn't so expensive! I don't have $300 to spend on face products every month! My husband is in the Army!!  I have found some products that I want to try and it should last about two months. It will be about $100, but worth it for two months and the company being a cruelty-free company.

Another thing going on with me is I'm studying to take the certification test for Medical Coding in January. I'm super excited and hope I can find a job at our next duty station working in that field...

Speaking of new duty station... Hubs re-enlisted the other day. WE ARE GOING TO GA!!! I am so excited and I can't wait to be there. Since I'm already in Alabama, I probably won't be going back up to NY for the couple of months that husband will be there before out-processing. Yes, it sucks, but it's not worth the money we would have to pay to get a place and hook everything up when I could do it at the next post and it already be done when he gets there. Plus, he is SUPPOSED to get a month of block leave so he will be here anyway.

So keep your fingers crossed that everything works out for us!! EEEEKKKK I AM SO EXCITED!!!

6 comments:

Mrs. Snugglebunny said...

good luck and thank God it's flying by fast for you. :)

Expat Girl said...

Where are you moving to in GA?!! Say fort stewart please and thank you!

Renee said...

Hey Jessica!! You've definitely got a lot going on!! SO cool about the facial - you'll have to share the details with me!! PCS to GA?? That's awesome!! It keeps you in the South and not too far from home if you need to get back pretty fast.

We are both on the down hill of deployments! Yea US!!!

Annie said...

congrats on the time flying by :) :) I know that is an amazing feeling. And yay for GA! I love GA! lots of beautiful places there.

The Peacock's Tale said...

Thanks Jessica. I appreciate your kind words. They are used to this... well as much as one can be I guess. It's always good to treat yourself. FACIALS are so relaxing! :)

Lyzz said...

Yes, I'm with Expat .. Where in GA!?! Lots of Ft Stewart love in the house! :)