01 August 2011

Day 3!

M and I are on day three of our diet. It's really for me, but he's being awesomely supportive and doing it with me. We are on the Dukan Diet. We are in the attack phase where we are doing protein only. It has been really hard for both of us, but we are getting through it. I can't wait to add some vegetables in at the end of this week. However, I weighed myself this morning and I've lost two pounds!!! YAY ME! This is giving me the motivation to keep going. We've been eating a lot of meat and eggs. I'm not a huge egg fan, so that's been a little difficult as well. I had a caffeine withdrawal headache for the first two days, but I'm over that now. I have been drinking water, protein shakes with soy milk, soy chocolate milk (which is disgusting to me!) and decaf sweet tea made with Splenda.

Other than that, we haven't been doing much. We are trying to figure out what M's schedule is going to be like. We've heard rumors that there will be field exercises, but nothing is concrete right now. My birthday is on Sunday. For those who don't know, M is 2.5 months younger than me. That makes for a really long couple of months while he's calling me an 'old lady' and telling me that he's a year younger than me. Oh well, what can you do?!?

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. There really hasn't been a lot going on. We are just figuring everything out still. Once everything is figured out, hopefully I will be able to post more. Beyond that, have a great week and be blessed!

4 comments:

Skinnie Piggie said...

At least it's only 2.5mo... I'm a year older than my husband!

Priscilla said...

I'm impressed with the diet that you both are doing! I have absolutely no discipline for such things, but I need to find it. :)

Happy early BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :)

Shayla said...

Have you tried Silk-Chocolate Soy??? They even have DARK chocolate, that's pretty much heaven to me!!!!!!


Good Luck girl! Way to go on losing weight so far! Keep it up :)

Kimberly said...

As I read about your diet I am popping Pringles Vinegar & Salt potato chips into my cake hole. Onward & upward!