23 August 2011

Tuesday?

I keep thinking that today is Monday because M went back to work today. He only had a two day weekend, but he had to work on Saturday. I can't get it in my head that today is Tuesday.

M was suppose to be in the field last week until Sunday, but the whole bunch of them got sent home the very next day. No worries though, they will be going back into the field soon.

We are suppose to have a couple of date nights in the near future. Two scary movies are coming out that M wants to go see. I think I'm going to make a deal that I go and watch those two with him and he goes to watch 'The Help' with me. I really want to see it since I finished the book. Maybe I can talk him into it!!

Other than that, things are pretty much the same. We need to go through his Army tuf boxes and sort them out. It's ridiculous how much stuff he has. We are going to sort through them and put stuff he doesn't use in a box, etc. That should be fun, right?

I hope everyone is well and safe! I just heard of the earthquake on the East Coast. Be Blessed!!

2 comments:

Full of Heart said...

I Reallllllllllllllllllllly want to see The Help because I so loved the book, but alas, with the little one I think it'll have to wait until it comes to Netflix! I hope you get to see it!

Renee said...

It sounds like you and M are getting into a routine over there! I'm glad that he got to come back from being in the field so quickly even though he will have to go eventually.

Oh, I want to see "The Help" too but I am not willing to watch scary movies as a bargaining chip. LOL!

Miss you and hope you are doing well!!