11 April 2010

Alabama!

This is just going to be a quick update. I just wanted to let everyone know that I made it back to Alabama. The inspection went great, I dropped things off at the Good Will, picked up the Moms from the airport and we were on our way. It took us about fifteen hours to get home, which is great timing! It wasn't the most comfortable ride with the car being packed, a cat, a dog, and three women. However, we made it and I am finally home. I am still getting settled, and will have to transfer Tricare and everything this week.

My husband is doing good. I usually get to talk to him at breakfast and right before bed his time. I look forward to those times of the day. It looks like I will be talking to him soon! Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Jessica, where are you in Alabama? you can email it to me if you want. I'm in AL too.