07 April 2010

Two More Awards!!

I can't say thank you enough!!














I got this award twice today. One is from Rachel  at I Don'e Wear Khaki's Yet and the other is from Southern Belle at Southern Belle and Her Officer. They both have great blogs and I love reading what they have to say. Everyone should definitely check them out!

The Rules


1. Thank the person you received the award from.

2. Name 10 things that make you happy.

3. Pass it on and contact the lucky winners!

10 Things That Make Me Happy

1 - My Husband - I know he will be there for me whenever I need him.
2 - My Furbabies - Shadow and Tank (look down a few post and you will see them)
3 - Thunderstorms - Sometimes, I think I'm going back to Alabama just for the storms! (I'm not really Moms! I know you both will read this!)
4 - My Family
5 - My Friends - both online and in real life. I'm grateful for everybody that I have met through this blog!
6 - Sunshine - Everybody just feels better when the sun is out!
7 - USAA - I know, it's a bank. However, I think they are the greatest bank in the world and I am so glad that I get to use them.
8 - My Phone - Yes, it's a little silly. However, my phone (I have an iPhone if anybody is wondering) lets me receive phone calls from my husband. It will also send me a text message when anybody sends me an instant message on Yahoo! Messenger.
9 - Moon and Stars - I love nights when the moon is full and so bright it lights everything up. Every night when I take Tank out, I am always looking at the stars.
10 - Chocolate - Because if nothing else makes you happy, chocolate will!

Now, to give the award away! I give this award to

New Girl On Post
HellCat Betty
Renee at Waiting to Exhale


As for an update today, I have done nothing but clean. Tomorrow is the last day I have to clean, and then Friday is final inspection. I'm getting more excited now the closer it gets. I hope everyone had a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

A Lady in Waiting said...

Congrats on the award(s)! And yay for final inspection being so soon!