21 April 2010

Good Morning!

I hope everyone's Wednesday is going well. (I actually didn't know what day it was. I had to check my phone!) I am back to hitting the school books, and I have to be done with my school work by 21 June. I am going to be super busy the next two months trying to get everything finished up. I sort of wish that I didn't stop my school work while he was getting ready to deploy, but I would not trade that time with him for anything. So, I will be working on it all the time and that's ok. It gives me something to do during the day while everyone else is at work.

Things are going well here in Alabama. I was expecting warmer weather, but I know that it will be here soon. I'm still looking for my first thunderstorm, but I'm being patient with that one. A thunderstorm in Alabama usually means a tornado. So, I will hold off on that one for as long as possible.

My DH is doing well. I got to talk (on the phone!) with him a couple of times in the past few days. It's amazing what just hearing his voice does, even if he is having some sinus issues. It's sometimes weird to think of him as deployed and halfway around the world. But then I remember when he calls me at 0230, and it's 1200 or so for him. Sometimes, I can't wrap my head around it and sometimes it's all I think about. But, he is doing good and he is sending packages home to me. I can't wait to get it!!

I have to get back to my school work! I hope everyone has a fantastic day!

4 comments:

Shayla said...

oh girl i couldnt imagine bein so rushed for school!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Tornado season (as long as no one actually gets hurt/loses their house) is SO FUN! the crazy rain, lightning, power outages, loud sirens, hail, ETC it is just a blast you never know what will happen next :)

Renee said...

Rain's a comin' to us Jessica! I hope everything with school works out for you!! SO happy you go to talk with DH!

tehlia said...

Glad you were able to talk to him. Great that he can send you something.

I love thunderstorms. But ones that aren't followed by tornados.

Chimney Cleaning Fountainebleau said...

This was a lovvely blog post