16 April 2010

It's been forever...

It feels like it has been forever since I've gotten on the internet. I am staying with my dad, and we are having trouble getting the internet to work. I am at my sister's house stealing internet from somebody. All is going well here. I actually talked to DH today, on the phone!! It was so great to hear his voice, I have missed it! I think the dog and the cat are adjusting to life in Alabama pretty well. My cat, Shadow, decided to get in the vents last night. I'm not sure how long he was in there, but it took me forever to get him out. He was finally ready and I got him out with some spaghetti noodles. Crazy! It will take me a while to catch up on all of the posts, but I will definitely get around to it! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Happy to hear you are getting settled in and back online! Have a great weekend!!