25 July 2010

4 MONTHS DOWN!!!

Today is going to be a great day! I got to see my husband, hear my husbands voice, and we are 4 months down in this deployment!! I am truly grateful to God, my family, and my friends for helping me get through this. I wish I could share this milestone with my husband, but he doesn't like for me to tell him things like that.  I know that I can do this for the next 8 months, especially with R&R coming up soon (but hopefully not too soon!).

I took my final exam on Friday, and I'm waiting for it to get graded. I'm nervous, but I think I did ok on it. I just wish that it would hurry up and be graded! I'm hoping that my final gets graded tomorrow, so I won't have to keep worrying and wondering about it! Plus, I start another class on 2 August to go towards my Associates degree.

I have a very busy Monday coming up. I have a doctor's appointment and lots of errands to run. I have things that I need to get for my husband and for the people he works with.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday! Take care and be thankful and grateful!!

6 comments:

Expat Girl said...

Congrats on four months, you got this!

Kaycee said...

Congrats!! I like the positivity!

It's Something Beautiful said...

Congrats! I've heard the first few months are the hardest so if thats true - you've made it passed the hardest time! Continue to stay positive, you've got this thing!

www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

Lady Rynn said...

Congrats on four months! As a fellow Army wife, who has been in your shoes its good to be positive and upbeat while your soldier's away. Remember though its ok to have bad days too, but thats what you have all of us for! We're your shoulder to cry on and friends who understand while he's away. Keep busy and before you know it, he'll be home for good. You'll think I can't believe how fast time went. Lots of love, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm your newest follower!

My husband just got back from his deployment. Keep up the positivity because I can tell you that it *does* end! =)

K said...

There's an award for you on my page http://beautifulmess-k.blogspot.com/2010/07/injuriescars-award-bad-weekend.html :)