30 July 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill In and Fitness Friday





I'm hoping on the bandwagon. Go to Wife of a Sailor to join in!





This week’s questions are:


1.What is your spouse’s best feature?
I would say arms, but everybody that I have read has said that. So, while I do love his arms, I will go with either his eyes or his smile. He has beautiful eyes, but when he smiles... he melts a part of me everytime. Probably because he doesn't really do it that often!

2.Mild, Medium or Hot sauce?
Mild! I'm not one for hot anything, but the husband LOVES hot!

3.What is the worst uniform you had to wear for a job?
I've never really had to wear a uniform for a job, but when I worked at Walgreens we had to dress up a little. I always thought that was weird because it was a drug store!

4.You have invisible powers… where is the first place you would go?
To Afghanistan! I want to see my husband and now that he is doing ok in the circumstances that he is in.

5.What’s left on your “to do” list for this summer?
My only thing on the to-do list for summer was finish my Medical Transcription course. I did it! Now, the only thing I have left to do is to pay off our credit card! I'M ALMOST THERE!!!
 
Now, on to Fitness Friday! I'm sorry, I forgot who started this, but leave a comment!
I've not done well this week at all! It's just been an off week for me, but I am definitely getting back on track next week. Sometimes, it's really hard to stay on track. This has definitely been that week for me. However, I'm going to start back full force next week. I've decided that I'm just going to do 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels.  I am also just going to start out walking. Since I hurt my leg, I'm trying to give it a chance to heal so I don't hurt it any further.
 
So, that's the plan for now. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm heading out to Kohl's in a little while. They are having a sale this weekend, and I need a few of the things that they are having on sale! Take Care!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Jessica - I hope you get great buys at Kihls and have a fabulous Weekend!!!

New Girl on Post said...

Afghanistan is a good idea for being invisible! Sure your husband would enjoy that too. :)

Wife of a Sailor said...

Yay for joining us!

Hope to see you again next week!