28 July 2010

WOO HOO!!!

I just wanted to send out a quick update.

I PASSED MY FINAL!!! I am so excited, and it's a very good thing. I start taking a class on Monday to start my Associate's degree. After I finish the degree, I'm hoping to go back and get a Bachelor's in Health Management or something of the sort.

It's been a pretty good week so far. I had a lot of errands to run today, but I got them all done. I've been completely slacking on my exercising and eating healthy, but I'm going to get back on it tomorrow. I can definitely tell a difference when I exercise and when I don't.

My sweet husband sent a voice note to me the other day. I love it! I can listen to him say 'I Love You' anytime that I want and he says it in my most favorite voice of his!!

I hope everyone has been having a great week so far! Take Care!

4 comments:

Charity said...

Congratulations!!

It's Something Beautiful said...

congratulations! :)

www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

Renee said...

WooHoo!!! Congratulations! Now on to the next course!

I'm so happy to hear that you are doing well!

Unknown said...

Wooo! Congrats doll!