21 July 2010

Bad Dreams And A Random Post

Nobody likes bad dreams. It bad enough to have them when my husband is home. But, to have them when he's deployed... It seems to make it worse for me. The devil is trying to get to me when I'm at my weakest point. Tonight when I say my prayers, I will ask God to protect me while I sleep.

In other news, I am almost finished with my Medical Transcription. I am just waiting on my last assignment to be graded and then I can take my final. I start another class on 2 August for my Associates Degree. I am so excited! I hope that I have it almost finished by the time that my husband gets back from this deployment. I'm not sure what's going to happen now that the MyCAA program has changed. I am going to call them today and hopefully I get some answers.

My birthday is coming up soon. I'm a little sad about it. Not because I am getting older (although I am sad about that!), but because I won't get to spend it with my husband again. This is the second year in a row that he won't be here with me.  I'm not too worried about it because we have spent every major holiday together at least once during our marriage or dating. Oh, another thing I'm not looking forward to... I'm a little older than my husband (just under 3 months) and he will remind me every single day that I am a whole year older than him!

I'm still exercising and still trying to get this jogging thing down. It's rough, but I'm doing it and I'm very proud of myself.

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and a great weekend! This is a big weekend for this deployment!! Take care.

2 comments:

jleigh2011 said...

Congrats on the birthday! Sorry to hear that your having bad dreams. I am sure the good lord will protect you! I hate that you hubby won't get to be around for your birthday.

Anonymous said...

Nightmares are the worst. And you're right - even less fun when the husband is away. Hope you get some sleep! :)