05 August 2010

19 Weeks!!!

Today marks 19 weeks for this deployment. I am so glad that it is going by pretty fast, but right now I feel like it's dragging. I've started thinking about getting a part time job to help out with paying off the debt and saving money, but I worry that I won't be able to take off when he comes home for R&R. I mean, it's just a part time job... I could quit if I really wanted to. I guess I will think on it some more and talk about it to DH whenever I get a chance to.

This week has been pretty good so far. I've exercised every day (I haven't today yet, and I have to do abs, YUCK!) and I've been eating pretty healthy. Yesterday, my eyelid started itching pretty bad. As I was scratching it, I noticed a little bump on it. When it didn't quit itching and started swelling, I took a Benadryl. This is the second time it's happened since I've been back home, and I will be talking to the doctor about it when I go this month.

Other than that, not a whole lot is going on. My birthday is coming up. Another year older, SIGH! Oh well, hopefully only good things come during this next year.

I hope everyone has had a great week! Take care!

5 comments:

Renee said...

19 weeks!! Woohoo!!! (we are at 16.8 weeks)! If you can handle a part-time job with school...go for it! I have a full-time job and have been thining heavily about getting a part time job on top of that. not for debt..but just to keep busy!

Sorry to hear about your eye problem!!

Stay cool as you can and have a great week!!

Chantal said...

I have a part-time job on post, so they understand taking time off for R&R and homecoming. It's a win-win situation! I also say that I'll quit if I need to. ;)

Stephanie Hartman said...

Aw yeah I would get a part time job jut to help the time pass and stuff hopefully your eyes okay girl.. Hope you have a great weekend as well.

Jessica said...

Congrats on making it to 19 weeks! =)
Hope that everything is ok with your eye =)

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good birthday. Let me know about the eye probelm, I love you and your DH bunches.. (Smile)