16 August 2010

Weekend Review

I didn't do a whole lot this weekend, so this won't be a long post at all!

Saturday I had a couple of errands to run. I was hoping to get done in time to get to the post office and mail off a package, but I didn't. I had to run to Pet Smart to get something for Tank's ears. I hope it helps. Does anybody else's dog have problems with their ears? I'm not sure if it's allergies, a yeast infection (he had one at Thanksgiving last year), or what. They seem to bother him all the time. I've been doing ear mite drops, but they don't seem to help. Anyway, then I had to find a towel for my hubs. He doesn't like the brown issue (scratch-your-face-off towels is what he called it), so I got him a new towel. I went to the post office after, but they were already closed.

Sunday... I didn't do a whole lot, but I did meet up with some other local military spouses. It seemed to be just what I needed. I got out and interacted with other people around my age and most of them are going through a deployment. I felt kind of weighted down before I got there and when I left... I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. It was fantastic!

Today, I ran to the post office to ship off the package. I'm also trying to get on a sleep schedule. My sleeping sucks, so I'm working on it. I've already did one walk/run and I plan on doing another one a little later plus my regular workout. I'm ready to have my energy back and feel like my old self.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and it continues into a great week! Take Care and God Bless!

2 comments:

Stephanie Hartman said...

Aw I hate it when the Post office cloeses right when you need to mail something. Thats awesome that you have local wives that you can turn to and they know what your going through.

Shayla said...

I left a comment on this blog like yesterday or day before...hmmm??? blogger is back to its no good self haha!!!

anyways I said the post office should have 24/7 locations you know like walgreens haha.

and om glad some awesome spouses were able to lift you up!!!!

I have only done one online blog bible study and it was put together by http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

I love this woman! She is an author and I have read one of her books (misplacing God) I took a world religions course like a year and half ago and she helped me ace my paper by helping me understand certain things about the Bible! She isnt currently doing a study, and another one I had heard of just finished up last week.

I am in the process of finding a home church here to become a member of and study with myself! so I know how hard it can be to find a fit

Good luck with finding something!!!!!!! :) If you find one online let me know!