20 August 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill In and Fitness Friday

This week’s questions are:


1.If you could be a fugitive from the law for whatever reason, what would your crime be? (from It’s a Hooah Life)
I think my crime would be not living as much as I should.

2.How long do you think you will be a military family? (from Julie the Army Wife)
At first I thought my husband would be a lifer. Now, I'm not so sure. I guess it depends on what happens during his R&R. Sorry, I can't tell you more than that right now!

3.What’s your favorite recipe? (from Keep Calm and Soldier On)
My husband's salmon. I don't know how he cooks it, I just know it's so good and has salmon and tomatos and a sauce to go with it.

4.What would you want your last five words to be when you leave this life? (from My Goal is Simple)
What a life I had!

5.Where do you hope to retire? (from Pennies from Heaven)
I've always wanted to live in Arizona!

Now, on to Fitness Friday!

I don't know if I've said, but I moved up to Level 3 on the 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels. It's HARD, but I love it. It's my first week doing Level 3 and I am so sore, but in a good way. I've been eating pretty healthy, but I have a snack every once in a while. I haven't really lost any weight since I've started doing this (which is a BIT discouraging), but I know I'm losing inches because my cloths fit better. I love feeling the changes and that makes me want to keep at it!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Take care and God Bless!

2 comments:

Wife of a Sailor said...

Can't wait to hear more about the R&R!

Beka said...

Hey there! Thanks for the love and support you left on my blog! I'm a new follower. =) I'm looking forward to hearing more about your weight and inches lose. Keep at it, you can do it!!