10 June 2011

It's Friday...

Woo Hoo!!

On the agenda this weekend is buying moving supplies, cleaning the house, cleaning TA50 and going through our extra things here. I know, everyone should be jealous! LOL

In other news, M and I are going vegetarian. He follows a high protein, low fat diet. Does anybody have any recipes they would like to share?!? It's a little harder than I thought it would be. I've been doing lots of research and I've found some recipes, but I need more. I told him that he could still eat meat if he wants to, but he said that he didn't want to. That made me happy, and now I am looking for recipes.

I think we may have found a solution to our DITY move. I will keep everyone updated on that situation. I can't believe that we have just under three weeks before the move. It's going to be crazy. It kind of stinks that our move happens during Fourth of July, but we usually don't do too much during that holiday anyway. We will make up for it during Labor Day weekend, I'm sure.

On another topic, I think I'm making reservations next week when we get paid to go to the Wives of Faith retreat. Is anybody else going? I'm really looking forward to it.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Be Blessed!!

No comments: