06 June 2011

Wow! I have so much that I could complain about today, but instead I'm going to count my blessings. I am blessed that we have a little money in the bank (and I mean a LITTLE! lol). I am blessed with a wonderful husband who would do anything for me and vice versa. I am blessed with a gorgeous dog that every one loves. I am blessed with a cat that my husband is beginning to like. I am blessed with a beautiful day outside. I am blessed to have great family and friends. I am blessed to have an AMAZING Father in Heaven that I will one day get to meet. I feel much better!!

Now that I got that out of the way, I will give you a weekend recap. Earlier in May, I post a blog titled "What Freedom Means to Me." It was for a giveaway. I won the giveaway along with someone else. I won the Angel of Freedom shown here. I love it! It's so gorgeous. It's not set out yet, but will be at wherever our next home is since we are about to move.

We didn't do anything on Friday. One of the guys from M's unit ETS'd (got out of the Army) on Sunday, so he wanted M and a group of people to play basketball on Friday. M got in around 2100 or so. Saturday we ran on post and got a couple of things and my nephew's birthday present. His birthday is 8 June and I can't believe he is one already! After that, we got home, got Tank and went to this same guys going away party. You know you have a loved dog when you pull up and everyone goes to Tank and not his owner's. LOL We stayed there for a bit and then came home and went to bed.

Sunday was a pretty quiet day. We just relaxed around the house, did a little laundry to get M ready for the week and watched movies.

I hope everyone has a great and blessed week.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like a pretty low key and relaxing weekend :)

Renee said...

I love weekends that are just...easy! Tank is just such a charismatic dog! Enjoy your week!