01 June 2011

Reshaping It All

Right before M came home from his deployment, I read a book called Reshaping It All by Candace Cameron Bure. It's definitely an awesome read and I would recommend it to anyone who likes her. She talks about growing up in Hollywood, her fluccuating weight, meeting her husband, raising her children, and how she found her faith.



In March, I had the opportunity to see her give her testimony. Wow, she made a powerful statement. She made me laugh. She made me cry. She made me realize that I'm not where I want to be with my faith. She made an impact on my life that night and I am forever grateful. If you ever get the chance to see her, please do! If you can't, she has her testimony on CD. You can buy it at her shop on her website.







She is a gorgeous person inside and out! I hope you have a great Wednesday!!

Edit: Because I forgot to post the pictures! Whoops. 

1 comment:

Sierra said...

sounds like an interesting read... might have to pick it up.