04 March 2010

Getting to Know Us...

I got this from here who says that she stole it from another blog!


Getting to Know US


1. What are your middle names? LeAnn; DH's middle name is Allen

2. How long have you been together? We have been together for almost 4 years (5/9/06) and married almost 3 (5/12/07).

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? I think it was about three months.

4. Who asked who out? DH asked me out.

5. How old are each of you? We are both 27. My birthday is in August, and his is in October. Yes, I am older by less than three months and he drives me crazy during that time!!

6. Did you go to the same school? No.

7. Are you from the same home town? No, they are about 20 miles apart.

8. Who is the smartest? I would say he is, but I think it would depend on the subject.

9. Who majored in what? DH is going to be majoring in being a physician assistant, and I've been working on Medical Transcription. I've already finished Medical Billing and Coding; I just have to take the test to get certified.

10. Who is the most sensitive? This one is a no brainer: me, most definitely!

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? In the same car, we traveled from Alabama to Colorado. In two seperate cars, we went from Colorado to New York.

12. Who has the worst temper? DH, definitely.

13. How many children do you want? I want three, but since I haven't had one yet that number may change.

14. Who does the cooking? We usually cook together.

15. Who is more social? DH. He is a big talker. I am pretty shy until you get to know me.

16. Who is the neat freak? DH!

17. Who is the most stubborn? Depends on what it's about, but the majority of the time DH is.

18. Who wakes up earlier? DH. All the time, even if he can sleep in.

19. Where was your first date? Applebee's

20. Who has the bigger family? We both have two siblings each.

22. How do you spend the holidays? We have had holidays where it's just the two of us, and holidays where it's the whole family.

23. Who is more jealous? Neither.

24. How long did it take to get serious? Probably about a month.

25. Who eats more? DH, but he does PT and then works out on his own.

26. What do you do for a living? I'm going to school for Medical Transcription.

27. Who does the laundry? Me

28. Who's better with the computer? DH. I don't know what I'm going to do if my computer breaks while he is deployed.

29. Who drives when you are together? It depends. Sometimes I do more driving, and sometimes he does more driving.

No comments: