15 March 2010

Hmm...

What can I say? This has been such a relaxing weekend. We've hardly done a thing! Today, we finally got out of the house. We haven't been out of the house since Friday. We went to get DH a haircut, and then we went to PetCo to get Tanks toenails trimmed. And that's about the extent of what we've done today. We have just been relaxing and enjoying our time together. The deployment date is fast approaching, and some days I feel like I am ready. Other days, I feel like I am going to fall apart. It's a vicious cycle. I really think that I'm just ready to get it over and done with. All of the waiting is so hard, and I'm exhausted all of the time.

In other news, I've been thinking about becoming a vegetarian. DH says he doesn't care as long as he can still have meat. I'm doing some research right now to see if being a vegetarian does anything to help with the PCOS. I haven't really found anything that says right out that it helps, but then again I just started doing the research. Is anybody else a vegetarian? When I get back home, I'm going to see about going to a nutritionist to help me make sure that I get all of the vitamins and essentials that I will need. I'm looking forward to it!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Mrs. Snugglebunny said...

Just be careful when you first starting being a vegitarian. the gas gets bad and take a mult-v.

My Army Life said...

Ugh ... I can feel that 'pre-deployment' craziness as I read this post. It truly is a vicious cycle! I thought you might enjoy this post (that I wrote just before he left for deployment the last time around): http://fabulousarmylife.blogspot.com/2009/04/crazy-ride-of-deployment.html

I am enjoying your blog and glad to have found you!

=) Traci