18 March 2010

It's been a few days...

I realize that I haven't updated in a few days. With the deployment coming up soon, everything ceases as soon as my DH walks through the front door. I've been trying to pack some, and I have got a little done. When I say little, I mean VERY little. I have one box, and half of another one packed. All I can focus on right now is a date that's in the very near future. I try to be strong, but it's getting harder and harder every day. My emotions are all over the place, and it's making me physically sick to my stomach. I'm just ready for it to be over with. I'm exhausted and I'm not going to get the rest I need until everything is over with. I hate to be this way, but I'm sure a lot of you understand how it is. The "hurry up and wait" kills.

DH got off early yesterday, and then had a recall formation. Ugh, seriously?!? He's deploying soon, so you let him off early just to call him back in not even a full hour later and keep him for an extra hour? That's ridiculous! Then DH told me that they probably wouldn't get off early again before the deployment because it took way to long for everybody to make it to the recall formation.

I have so much to do, and it's really hard for me to get motivated right now! I hope the motivation comes soon. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ughh, that hurry up and wait thing is killing me too! And a big damn it to you leaving! lol My hubby has a four day this weekend thank god but they have taken away a few of the short days, so it kind of evens out and ill be seeing him the same amount if he didnt have the four day. grr ya its frustrating. thank you for the comment and the follow!! :)

tehlia said...

I get that feeling a lot. So much to do and it feels like there just isn't time to do it or a want to do it. Then before you know it you are rushing around. But somehow it all comes together.

Thanks for checking out my blog. Glad you stopped by.

www.rawadventuresarmywife.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

Goodness, I get nervous just reading this. We haven't had a deployment yet, but I know that it will probably happen within the next year!! I hate the "hurry up and wait" thing.